Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 21 December 2019

My first time at rimming

Rimming my wife - the first time.

Over the years I have spent hours, maybe even a total of days and weeks, with my head locked between the thighs of the girlfriend who later became my wife. 

With my attention always focused closely on the soft lips of her cunt, I became experienced at bringing her to orgasm either quickly or slowly depending her guidance. She controlled the pace with light taps on my head for greater speed. By holding my head  in her hands and pulling inwards  for greater pressure and out for less she speeds up or slows down her reactions.. My head is there a bit like a joystick in her hands moving my licking tongue left bit, right a bit, in a bit, faster or slower


Image result for cunnilingus


Cunnilingus was everything for most of our married life. Whenever I attempted to slip my tongue along her perineum back towards her anus  I was always pushed away.

I had suggested anal penetration of her a few times but that was also a no-no. She was however very gracious and giving on a few occasions and used a vibrator wrapped in a condom and fucked my ass. Looking back I guess this was when she was trying to conceive our second child and she was particularly cooperative with role play, spankings and fancy outfits, all designed to maximise my interest and endeavours in the fucking and procreation game.

Roll forward a few years and we had been married maybe 15 years. We had explored ust about every sexual activity and position. Cunnilingus is and was her favourite way of getting to orgasm and penetration with my penis in her vagina has slipped away in recent years. Now I am happy with a spanking and the opportunity to wank in front of her.. 

My mind goes back to bombshell day on or around the 15 year point of our marriage. . We had been at a Sunday lunch party and my wife had a little bit too much to drink. There were no children at home. I forget where they were but I recall they were staying away. Maybe they were at friends.  We got home and the afternoon was still warm so we went upstairs to get out of our smart clothes. My wife lay down on the bed in just her bar and pants. She was inviting some action so I grabbed a tube of body lotion from the bathroom and sat at the end of the bed to begin a foot massage. There were positive comments from her and she pushed herself off the bed. Wait while I wash, she said, and scampered into the bathroom.I stripped off to my pants and sat and waited. 
She mae back smelling sweetly and wearing nothing. Lying on her back  I worked away on each foot for five minutes or so. Then I started to massage farther up to her knees and she moaned with and rolled over onto her front. She pulled one leg up beside her and oped her thighs in so doing. I figured I was being invited for cunnilingus so I put the body lotion down and knelt on the bed behind her. I ran my tongue up the inside of one thigh and down the other. I kept doing this slowly getting higher in between her legs and closer to her cunt. After a few seconds she shifted her hips and raised her bottom slightly. I was puzzled but excited. Was this an invitation? I started  a run along the thigh kissing and licking with trepidation and ended with my tongue gently flicking the side of her bum hole. There was no preemptive movement, no closing of her thighs that I might have expected. I repeated the run along her thigh and this time I let my tongue linger over the pink hole. I kissed it gently and inserted the tip of my tongue and waited. Her bottom did not move.Neither did I.

 I was nearly frozen with excitement and anticipation. I pushed my chin further in to the gap and licked the forward edge of her perineum. She groaned and I moved my tongue to the outer slit of her vagina. More flicking of my tongue and I came back to her pink hole. I licked there and repeated the action of liking up to her cunt. She nudged her bottom slightly higher  and I almost cried out allelulia. I was there, I was near the holy grail, her tight little bum hole.. I shifted on to my knees and began my anal odessey.  . 

Related image

To get more comfortable I rolled over onto my side and she followed the movement, shifting her  bottom towards my face.. She pushed one knee higher up the bed and that left a delightful shelf of her other thigh on which to rest my head. I still needed to apply myself forcefully and to push my face well into the crack of her bottom, but now it was all a lot more relaxed  and I could take my time.

We were both silent. I didn't want to break the spell with murmurings or groaning and I just applied myself to the task.I forced my tongue deeper into her hole and licked for all I was worth. I was rewarded by little movements of her ass indicating that I was giving her pleasure, as I coiled and uncoiled my tongue from the opening. The skin was harder than the lips of her vagina and I found myself being a little bit rougher with my tongue that I am with her cunt and that seemed to suit her mood. I felt that  wanted to eat and nibble at her ring.

Little by little she encouraged  my tongue to go deeper. Whenever I tired or I ran short of breath I came out of position slightly into fresher airspace and licked the soft skin of her perineum all the way to her vaginal slit. I couldn't get any further with my tongue into her cunt and even if I could have I would not have been able to eventually reach her clit so I just enjoyed giving her a slight variation on the licking place and then went back to ass fucking with my tongue.

After half an hour or so with both of us lying there in peace, me in seventh heaven of submission and her in total dominance of my every movement allowing me access to her special place, she closed her thighs together slowly and the gate became locked.

The silky smooth butt licking adventure was over and I did not know if it would ever happen again. I was a happy man.





2 comments:

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.