Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Monday 23 December 2019

A Christmas cracker

My wonderful wife gave me a cracking spanking and a maintenance caning on Saturday. She said it was to set me up for Christmas since, with people in the house starting Monday, she would not be able to deal with any naughty behaviour until after Boxing Day.(12/26)

It began when I took her tea into the bedroom. She was sat up and the bathbrush was lying on the sheet by her side. My tummy churned with anticipation as I stared at the instrument whilst I placed the teacup on her nightstand.

She pulled my pj bottoms down and told me to kneel on the floor with my bottom in the air. I dropped into position in front of her as she swung her legs over the edge of the bed. She explained why I was being punished and told me to count the strokes. The spanking was ferocious but the glow she induced in my bare bottom was amazing.
When she got to twenty evenly spaced whacks the spanking stopped.

Get up and get dressed and start your chores, she commanded.
Bring the brush to me every two hours and you will get the same thing all over again.


You can wear your punishment panties  and tonight you will get the butt plug before we go out and a caning afterwards.




















I skipped off happily. She was as good as her word  and I had a hot bot all day.
I ended up sucking her cunt that night, sporting a very striped bottom.

Merry Christmas and I hope you have a good time.





1 comment:

  1. A merry Christmas to you too!

    The last picture reminds me of a couple my girlfriend and I know, who are in a DD relationship. Before we met them, I thought that pictures like that were unrealistic. Surely canings as severe as that didn't happen very often in real life? However the wife gave her husband a fun caning in front of us and afterwards she showed us a photo she had made after his last disciplinary caning with parallel lines across his bottom just like in your picture. She said that when he misbehaved she caned him hard to make sure he knew that he had been punished. She has been caning him for years and it has proved to be very good for their marriage.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.