Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Monday 19 August 2019

My wife left me a note late on Saturday afternoon where she knew I would see it because I would be cooking a meal.

It read "6 pm Garage, bench, car trip, 30 cane and then a drink at the pub. Destroy this note."



My heart leaped and my stomach fluttered.I had an hour to finish my chores, prep the meal and shower and get into my punishment shorts. I raced through everything and made it just in time. When she entered the garage through the side door I was standing by the portable work bench in plimsolls, pink lacy panties size 16 and a T shirt. I was taking a risk because my wife had not mentioned the female attire as an option. 



On her instruction I was to bend over the bench. I had left a wide gap in the middle of the bench in case she wanted me to straddle it length ways and clamp my balls tight, as she had done once before. 

This time though it was just to be a brisk caning. She commented that she had not said I could wear panties and made me take them off and hand them to her. She scrunched them up into a ball and rammed them into my mouth. 


Not a sound young man. 

Pushing me roughly on the back I leaned  over the uncomfortable workbench, bottom bared and raised as high as I could make it go to present the curve of my cheeks to the rod. I stretched my legs wide and grasped the bottom metal bar on the other side.I was nervous as hell.

She stroked the backs of my legs with the tip of the cane and then with a swish she lifted the cane sweeping up and down, leaving a searing streak across my bare bottom. 

One  I counted silently in my head and  stared hard at a spot of oil on the cement floor and allowed myself to be sucked into the pain. The next 10 strokes were delivered slowly and carefully. I found it hard to control my breathing with the gag in my mouth. At one point I opened my mouth i shock at the pain and the knickers fell to the ground. The thrashing stopped whilst she made me dismount the bench and retrieve the knickers. She held out her hand and I passed her the panties. In a quick movement she wrapped them around my balls and tied them tight and then pushed me over the bench again. She was able to grab the silky fabric that hung between my legs and pull it up tight into the crack of my cheeks. She yanked and pulled hard several times and I groaned with the discomfort. I half wondered if I was going to get a ball spanking..

The next twenty strokes were delivered swiftly and efficiently. The pain in my bottom was intense and there were tears welling up by the time she stopped.

She let the cane fall onto the floor and told me to tidy things up and dress.

That takes care of the French road trip.

"Yes ma'am, Thank you ma'am"

You can wear the panties to the pub if you like as a special treat. 

I love that woman.

Image result for man in panties

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Hot and spicy... glad you both had a great time. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intense spanking and enjoyed by both. Fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe too much ? Poor thing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a miraculous work of great Dr. Amiso. I read an article about his work and it was so amazing for the things he does is wonderful and excellent. I needed help to get my ex-wife back, and I saw wonderful reviews of Dr. Amiso and I got in touch with him, regardless of the fact that I didn't mean to believe him, he told me that helping people its what he do happily. Can you believe that? I was so relieved of my emotions after talking to him and he told me he would prepare a love spell for me, which would bring my ex-wife back within 24 hours. I couldn't figure out how to do it, but he assured me that my ex-wife would return to me and about which, after following his instructions, he prepared the love spell and my ex-wife returned to me within 24 hours. I was so happy and today, my ex-wife and I are having the best time. I don't know what you're going through today, but I can assure you that Dr. Amiso can help you. you want to get married on time, i want to tell you that you can still give birth at the age of 45 to 50, health and relationship problems, job promotion and success, any kind of issues, Only serious people or customers who need his help can send him a message for immediate reply through his email by: herbalisthome01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.