Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Friday 9 August 2019

Holiday over, chores to do and the odd punishment still to come


We are back in the UK now and not enjoying it one bit as the politicians seem to making such a hash of our lives and job prospects and everything is predicted to go up in cost. It was so nice to escape all this mess for a while and just be on our "lonesome-ownsome" in Spain

I had a great many spankings whilst we were away, some formal with the instruments, and some informal, with wooden spoons or her sandal, and my wife promised she would keep up the discipline at home with at least fortnightly sessions.

She said she was pleased with my obedience and looked forward to showing me off at a few social occasions as a well behaved husband.  She also mentioned that the Slave - Mistress role play had turned her on and that on another day in the near future she would be looking for her slave.

 On the trip home I was a lot more responsible and I didn't think I had done anything to be punished for. I was still due to pay with a thrashing for demerits 3 and 4 incurred when were driving to the holiday cottage. My wife had dealt with two acts of carelessness but I still have to pay the piper for leaving a passport and money in a hotel room safe and driving off without them and the other because I did not let her guide me into a car park space and I ended up denting the car. Too arrogant ,she said at the time 

One bit of good news on our return is that there is no sign as yet of the French speeding ticket. I got a damned good thrashing for that and yet maybe we wont end up paying any money. I don't resent the caning because I was actually speeding.

Got to go now as I have chores to do.


4 comments:

  1. Good that you were more responsible on the way home. Hopefully the French speeding ticket won't arrive, but I believe these things can take time. At least you have had your bottom soundly caned already, this is a better punishment. No time to write more, am looking forward to reading more blog entries about your future punishments.
    malcolm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. If the French speeding fine does not arrive I will give the money to my wife to spend on something nice.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the chores. Glad it was a relatively "good" drive home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a miraculous work of great Dr. Amiso. I read an article about his work and it was so amazing for the things he does is wonderful and excellent. I needed help to get my ex-wife back, and I saw wonderful reviews of Dr. Amiso and I got in touch with him, regardless of the fact that I didn't mean to believe him, he told me that helping people its what he do happily. Can you believe that? I was so relieved of my emotions after talking to him and he told me he would prepare a love spell for me, which would bring my ex-wife back within 24 hours. I couldn't figure out how to do it, but he assured me that my ex-wife would return to me and about which, after following his instructions, he prepared the love spell and my ex-wife returned to me within 24 hours. I was so happy and today, my ex-wife and I are having the best time. I don't know what you're going through today, but I can assure you that Dr. Amiso can help you. you want to get married on time, i want to tell you that you can still give birth at the age of 45 to 50, health and relationship problems, job promotion and success, any kind of issues, Only serious people or customers who need his help can send him a message for immediate reply through his email by: herbalisthome01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.