Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Sunday 7 July 2019

Sunday spanklet

Image result for free angry woman free drawingI left the back door unlocked when I went out yesterday afternoon.

My wife came home from having a manicure and walked into the kitchen to find a large puddle of rainwater on the floor, in addition to the open invitation that I had left to a cat burglar to remove all our belongings.

In her own words I won't be sitting comfortably for a week.






2 comments:

  1. All's well that ends well. It's good there was nothing worse than a puddle on the floor. And I am sure the severe spanking your wife is planning to give you will make sure you are more careful in future. I am another male who gets his bottom smacked by his female partner and like you, we have found that it is very good for our relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the wind /storm blow the unlocked door open and let the rain in?From what I have been told ,an unlocked door makes a professional more wary than a locked one, which can be opened in seconds normally.Still form over content is the default mode in many disciplinarian/sub relationships , so obviously a spanking was in order.
    BTW and OT , you posted a story about a planter couple in Burma/ Shan Sttaes written in a sort of Somerset Maugham/Frank Harris style some time back. As I can't track it down from your archive, do you perhaps have the date? Hope to be travelling that way again this autumn and like the atmosphere the yarn invoked.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.