Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Thursday 18 July 2019

Holiday and a bit of discipline for my wife's slave.



We left the UK for a few days last Saturday, before the school holiday season starts on Frantic Friday, and we have driven to Northern Spain. We have become fed up with airports and it was a real pleasure to use the Channel Tunnel and drive through France and then down to the town of Albacete.

We are in a country cottage not far out of the town. The place has a pool so we are expecting great things of the heat in Southern Europe.

There are lots of advantages to coming by car and one of them is that you can be free and easy about toys.

My wife suggested that we take a cane, the riding crop and a paddle.I was intrigued and delighted that it was her making the suggestion. 


I packed the small 5mm diameter rattan cane which is whippy and has quite a sting when applied fast and furiously. When I reported that my wife finds the cane difficult to apply Ronnie at Heart and Soul made the suggestion that I cut the length down a bit so it is now 4 " shorter. 








I also bought a new paddle from a paddle company in the US which arrived just in time.

Our trip down was marked with 4 instances of carelessness on my part, each of which was noted down by my wife. Otherwise the drive was uneventful and the stopovers were enjoyable although a bit expensive on our night in France. We stayed one more night in Spain and then had an easy drive over the hills to Leon, getting there about noon.

We collected the keys for our holiday accommodation from an agent in the nearby town and found the pace easily enough. The closest house to ours was on the same hillside but a quarter of a mile away. We were definitely secluded. The house was simple in construction but well appointed and comfortable enough for a holiday. The pool was close to the terrace which in turn had doors leading into the sitting room.

I unloaded the car and my wife put things into cupboards and drawers. She pointed out where my clothes were and she had hung the cane and crop on the hook on the back of the spare bedroom door. She pointed out that I might be spending time in there alone waiting in the corner if I was naughty. My prick twitched at her words. 

She showed me where she had placed the paddle and other toys and some KY  in a drawer near in a chest near our bed. 

My wife changed into a summer dress and I got out of my travel clothes and had a quick shower before putting on some shorts and a top.

Once I had put the bags away in a storeroom we looked at what was in the kitchen in the way of basics and then went back to the town to buy food and drink. We were back by 7 pm and I unloaded the car and put everything away whilst my wife went off for her shower.

Whilst my wife read her book and drank a glass of white Rioja, I cooked some prawns and a steak and salad for dinner. We sat out on the  terrace on the sun loungers afterwards, enjoying our wine and coffee. Spain really is the best holiday destination.

After a time our snippets of conversation lulled and I got bored of reading so I got up to stand over my wife to give her  a  kiss and caress her on her bare thighs under the short summer skirt. She pushed my hand away.

Don't start getting fresh with me. I am not ready yet.

I was a bit crestfallen and probably looked it.

On the other hand, she mused, I am ready to deal with you. You're going to get punished each day of this holiday, sometimes maybe twice day so that your bottom is never anything less than a shiny red colour.

I must have looked a bit surprised when she swung her legs over the side of the lounger pulled me towards her and started to unbutton my shorts. She yanked these down, quickly followed with my pants and she took a side swipe with the palm of her hand at my semi stiffening prick. She then crushed my balls in a vice like grip and stared up at me with a threatening look in her eyes

Are you going to behave this holiday and do exactly what you are told. 
Yes ma'am

She dug her nails into the back my scrotum and I wriggled with the pain.

I do hope so. I want a nice responsive slave because I need to relax.

I nodded and said I would make sure she has a great holiday.

Good and in return you will get soundly thrashed and maybe some of this.

She rubbed my cock in a firm hand grip and leaned forward to kiss the end of it.

Who knows,  she grinned up at me,  if you cook some nice meals you might get this sucked.

I smiled at the thought and wiggled my hips in encouragement 

Not now Get completely undressed and go inside and bend 

She pointed to one of the chairs by the dining table, just inside the terrace doors..

I will be back in a moment so assume the position and don't touch yourself.

I moved quickly  to do as I was told. The chair back was quite high so I turned it around and bent forward with my hands on the seat and my bottom pushed back. There was a warm breeze on my bum as the hot air from outside moved into the cool air inside. My bottom would not feel cool for long.

Image result for round spanking paddle with a hole
In a few moments my wife was back standing  behind me, smoothing  the new paddle up and down my legs and across my bottom. I held my breath and with no further warning she struck my ass hard with the paddle. There was no delay to her actions, she just laid into my bottom with the new paddle scolding me along the way. 









As she paddled she reminded me of the first of my 4 acts of carelessness during the road trip 

Your were doing 100 km in that 60 zone near Tours  weren't you.?

Yes Miss but it was an honest  mistake. I just didn't notice the speed limit change so quickly.

It wasn't an honest mistake It was a stupid mistake. I had warned you only a few minutes earlier that the speed limits kept changing near the towns.

Swat, swat, swat the new stinging paddled hit first one cheek and then another in a continuous stream of spanks. It was all  getting lovely and stingling (as Ronnie would say)

You know that we'll probably have a fine waiting in the post when we get back home don't you? I saw that camera flash in the mirror.

Yes Miss. I'm sorry Miss.

The paddle crashed into my bottom again and to be fair I was beginning to enjoy the heat building up under my skin. I pushed my self up on my toes and arched my back trying to get more of my under bottom exposed to the swats and less of the top part of my curves. She threatened me with 100 strokes to equal the speed I had done.

Yes Miss thank you Miss. I deserve the punishment Miss. I was beginning to get into the zone and was craving the pain of the spanking.

The spanking was over all too quickly and I lay gasping over the chair with my leg muscles taught and my bottom throbbing.

My wife made me turn around and sit on the chair. The wooden seat was  blissfully cool.

Try wanking, she commanded, I want to see that cock grow. 

I applied my mind to it for several minutes as she removed all her clothing and wiggled her bottom in front of me. Sadly the pre-spanking the erection would not come back

Ah well, follow me then slave. At least you can give me what I want. 

She took me by the balls and pulled me up and away in to the bedroom..




Related image





5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear about your wife's contribution to road safety. A good hard paddling on the bare bottom in addition to the fine should have a deterrent effect. I like the idea of hanging the cane on the bedroom door too.

    I have a question about the trip: did you book the hotels where you stayed on the stopovers in advance or did you rely on being able find a room at short notice?

    malcolm (male who gets his bottom smacked)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting question as hotel booking was what got me a caning. See todays's blog. I book in advance.

      Delete
  3. That paddle looks evil. I hope the suggestion of making the cane shorter worked. Thanks for the mention.

    I don't know that part of Spain, much to see/do around the area.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The paddle is darned stingy but the afterglow is fabulous. I could take it all day The area of Albacete is nice and very Spain. We had not been before. It is quiet so not to everyone's taste.

      Delete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.