Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 24 December 2016

Merry Christmas



Sorry not to have written much this month. The days just seem to have gone whizzing by, with both work and home projects.



There has been a lot of FLR in our household in December, with my wife telling me what to do and not do, but no spankings to speak of. 

We found time for some oral sex. on her, last weekend, but it was a bit quick and I don't think my wife got a lot out of it.

I had the distinct feeling that she was comprising a list of presents which she had still to shop for. 

Multi-tasking I guess





We are away for a few days after the festivities, so perhaps that will present an opportunity for some fun and frolics.





















I hope that you all manage to get your hands on something nice this Christmas.


Or to take a few minutes and turn something a little bit red, to match the berries on the holly.





Or even go over someone's lap for a lesson in good behaviour at the neighbour's party.



Anyway, a Merry Christmas to you all and I will wish on a lucky star  that this is how I get to spend New Year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.