Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Just a few random thoughts







I won't buy a two hundred dollar pair of shoes without consulting you ever, ever again.







The audition at the lap dancing emporium was going well.




















Darling, fetch the hairbrush will you? I won't ask twice.





Role play at the Jones' last Friday 

mistresseva-eroticaandmore:
“ Annalynne McCord shot by Neave Bozorgi
”




OK darling, I'll take six with the beastly cane but after that I get to call the shots for the rest of the evening.




You only get in here when I get the ring!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.