Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Turning our thoughts to travel








Beautiful
We were planning where we might go on a holiday this year. 



We want to find somewhere warm with interesting things to see.








We need the accommodation to have solid walls to muffle any noise.




















And of course a comfortable bed.



One thing I do like about holidays, is that my wife likes to wander around in the nude provided it is hot.
I am a Woman. I outrank you.


And of course she likes me to pay her lots of attention.

Life in a modern marriage - part 19



2 comments:

  1. My wife always wants me to wear a leather belt when we travel. I dislike using belts with my jeans, but I go along with the request as I know she will be spanking me with it during the vacation. Just a tip.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Baxter. My Mistress finds belt too floppy and difficult to use effectively but thanks. Over the years I have put together quite a few holiday spanking pervertibles for the suitcase, but of course it is the hairbrush which goes through hand luggage Security without a glance. The hand held whip generally goes curled up in a washbag in the hold and a 1m length of 8mm nylon rod can be made to look like the frame of a suitcase has come away on the inside. The things we do for TTWD.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.