Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Celluloid titillation




Film Directors in the 1940s may have been limited in what they could present in terms of sex and nudity, but they were adept at titillating their male audience nonetheless.

This actress Dona Drake would have got my full attention in the cinema and had me coming back for more.







Somebody once said it's what you don't see you're interested in, and this is true.




That bottom and the chair could only lead to one thing in my mind.
















And the Film Studio media guys knew how to how to do  shoot that would get you back for the next film.

Dona Drake - 1948 Publicity Photo
http://www.redditweekly.com


Nowadays the producers can take things a lot further and we get to watch our favourites at home. 



h



No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.