Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Switching roles - unlikely


.

I am happy to be a submissive husband and take my punishment, which is lovingly handed out by my wife, but I would occasionally like to be able to spank a female bottom.

Sometimes I come across an image on the internet which just flicks a switch.

Like one of these two for instance. Peach is such a nice colour, ne c'est pas?






7 comments:

  1. If you partner is anything like mine you won't be swapping. My Bear made it quite clear he is the spanker and I'm the spankee. No harm in having day dreams though.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy
      Thanks for the note. I guess mutual spankers are few and far between.

      Delete
  2. Those are nice pics...I picked up a switch once when Master and i were walking along and tried it out...will not be making that mistake again..now switching here either...and...that is the way i like it..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, sorry you got in trouble for that one little tap. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Switching will never happen, my search for a woman who would spank took a long time. She really found me, if the truth be told, dated her for sometime, then out of the blue she stated a spanking would do you good. It does and even the fact that she knows how to soundly spank, I will never change how it is in our relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife does 98% of the spanking (of me), using just about every implement in the dictionary (not every one in the same session....), but in the other 2%, requests a stress-relief spanking from me on her naked bottom, but I'm only allowed to use my hand, and, unlike me, she 'gets' to say STOP when she's had enough.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback.