Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 9 January 2016

Travel joys

We travelled back from Spain the other day after spending New Year at a friend's house.

The plane was busy but  I had an aisle seat. My wife fell asleep early on in the flight so I was reading and generally people watching.

One girl very close to me, who kept standing up to chat to friends nearby, had a fabulous butt encased in a tight pair of leggings. It was difficult to see that she could have been wearing panties as everything was very visible.





Then one row up from her was a girl in white jeans who had the most amazing bottom. Very curvy.

She made two trips to the loo which were very watchable.























The cabin staff had their usual blue pencil skirts on, which always remind me of mistresses and school.



Then came one of the best - a woman in jeans two or three rows ahead, who kept bobbing up and down sorting some stuff out in the overhead locker. 



So, all in all, I had a full set of fantasies to occupy mind on the trip.

1 comment:

  1. It is fun to people watch. I especially like jeans Friday during which some women at my office put on tight jeans. but then watching women anywhere in jeans is a favorite activity of mine.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.