Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 26 December 2015

All over once again.



So that's it. All that rushing around and Christmas is over. I managed to cook for 8 people with all the trimmings and then I did the washing up, with the help of some of the guests.

 My darling wife never had to lift a finger all day so we will just have to see if I get that Christmas present that she and talked about last weekend. I fear she may disqualify me on the grounds that I didn't do all the washing up of the dishes on my own.

My gift to her went down well and the day can generally be regarded as a success. Now for a country walk with family and then a pub meal and we will be back to work before you know it. 

We will be on our own toward the latter end of next week, so maybe there will be some fun and games then.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.