Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Sunday 10 August 2014

Worth it I hope.

Friday was a good day. I finished a project report with a few hours of dedicated effort and sent it off to the customer. I got through a couple of chores and  prepared a simple meal for my wife. One of her favourites in fact, a spaghetti vongole.




When she was getting changed I took her glass of wine and we chatted about her day whilst I sat on the end of the bed ,watching her undress. 

Once or twice I looked over at the dressing table where I had placed the new plastic backed hairbrush which I had found in a local department store.

It was pricey for a hairbrush but I had some money burning a hole in my pocket and I thought it would please my mistress.



She caught my eye and smiled.

"Don't worry. I've seen it," she said. "Very nice it is too, thank you for the thought. My old one was getting rather tired."

She carried on preparing for her shower and then said I should go away.


"I'm in charge remember"

"Yes ma'am." 

"So do as you're told."



I went off with mixed feelings of disappointment and pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.