Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Have yourself a Merry Christmas

Hello 
I hope everyone is where they want to be for Christmas by the end of  the day. 

Thanks for visiting the blog this year.

 I am up and about getting ready for Christmas chores and letting my wife sleep in. There may be a slot today when I can suggest the Advent Calendar needs attention at about mid-day, just before some Christmas guests arrive.

If you haven't bought your wife a present this year can I suggest an economical solution might be a good massage, as demonstrated in this video , from Mariposa's site    Relaxation.

And of course a present for him might be available in Australia but it will arrive late;  take a look at Some nice underwear.


                                                     Have a good one.


And remember to say thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.