Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Friday 27 December 2013

Christmas jollies and other things

Guests, cooking, chores and having a drink at the neighbour's can get in the way of writing, so I would just like to say that it has been fun whizzing through my favourite bloggers  accounts.of Christmas. 

I am sorry to see that a couple of people have decided to sign off from blogging at the end if 2013, but maybe they will come back after a refresh period. 

On a whim and a fancy can I say "hi" to a North American lass,K, who gave up blogging a couple of years back. She has a big house, made with a lot of timber and large garden in a chilly part of the USA and gave us a lot of fun with her accounts of becoming a spanko. If you are still reading this blog for any reason K then hello and a Happy Christmas to you and your large family.




Boxing Day, the 26th, was good fun and when my wife and I found ourselves alone for all of half an hour I suggested that we might open box 16 of the calendar. She frowned in that exasperated manner of "I haven't got time for that sort of thing" but then changed her mind. 






In a mock attempt at anger she took hold of my ear and led me to the kitchen. Still holding on she yanked the long wooden jam spoon from its hook near the range and pushed me over the kitchen table. In a no-nonsense fashion she  spanked  quickly, with sixteen strokes to each side of my bottom. The spanking was delightfully hot and stingy. I thanked her for the opening the box and for the total of 202 strokes so far this month.

I was in a great mood after that and willingly did the little jobs she demanded of me, for the rest of the day. 

We get our house back to ourselves on Friday afternoon so I am hoping for some relaxation time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.