Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 6 April 2013

Good work, bad thoughts.

My wife left the house early today in the car with with her friends to get to the self defense course by 10a.m. 

Last night she gave me six strokes with the cane after 20 hard paddle whacks. This was to encourage me to get on with my jobs over the weekend. 

She said there would be more when she gets home on Sunday - if I am good that is.

I have set about my tasks with energy and now have  a little time to myself.

 I have showered and changed into a pair of panties and a T shirt. I plan on giving myself a self- spanking later on whilst watching a video. I have selected a long paddle and I placed it in the hall earlier today, as a way of stimulating myself into action. 

As I type this post I have my cock in my hand and am enjoying the silky feel of the tight panties against my freshly shaved balls. 

All naughty stuff I am sure you would agree and for which I would be punished mercilessly , if caught.

Enjoy your Saturday night, whatever you do.


2 comments:

  1. Have a good weekend. I hope you are sorted out by your wife Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling that something will happen but not sure what.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.