Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 16 February 2013

Nothing special

A fairly nondescript day yesterday. 

I thought I was heading for a caning later in the evening and I was pretty wound up with tension and excitement but in the end it wasn't mentioned. 

Maybe that's the point.

Everyone in the UK is getting pretty wound up about finding out that some processed food dishes which are supposed to be made of beef,  turn out to have horse meat in them. You can bet that the French are involved.

My only interest in horses is the riders and accessories.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.