Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Communication disguises

Reading about the self inflicted problems of senior officers in the Army on the other side of the pond, who were thinking with their genitals,  I have learned that one of the involved couples used a nifty way of communicating by e mail.

To avoid having the messages ping back and forth through the ether (or along a cable), which might mean they could be intercepted and read, they instead used a single e mail account jointly and wrote a message and then saved it in Drafts. The other party could then come along, log in and read the mail and reply, once again saving it as a draft and so on.

Since we both shy away from texts and work e mails which refer to spanking and discipline I might suggest this as a means of communication between my wife and I. 

Does any reader use anything similarly discrete to send messages which you would be embarrassed to either mis-direct or have discovered by some IT supervisor at work?

Of course being discovered for the crime of misuse of company e mails might have its own story to tell, in terms of disciplinary procedures, but odds on  the Super  would not be as attractive as this.



1 comment:

  1. "between my wife and I."

    Please use correct English. "between my wife and me". Innocent spankos might assume you're writing correctly and copy your solecism.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.