Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Halloween musings

I had done a post with a couple of video clips. You Tube then decided that it did not approve of my clips so I took the post down. Sorry for the confusion. They weren't particularly exotic so I don't know why they got their knickers in a knot.

We didn't used to do Halloween in the UK when I was growing up but we did have Mischief Night on the 4th November. I reckon this was more fun. You didn't ask any householder if they wanted to be involved. You just went out and got up to mischief. More authentic I guess, but you could get into trouble, depending on what you did. 

My wife is pretty good about Halloween. She does the pumpkin thing so the miniature ghouls know they can come and ring our doorbell. They invariably opt for the Treat.

Wouldn't it be nice if a couple could ask each other "Trick or Treat" ? 


If I said Treat to my wife and she turned up looking like this in the bedroom I would be more than pleased with my Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.