Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Thursday, 9 August 2012

Hot results on Spanking Day

Well I earned my International Spanking day badge last night. I was roasted and thrashed.

It was a no-nonsense occasion. My wife came home - I was in the bedroom stood in the corner naked except for shorts- she demanded the cane and I was bent over in the "touch your toes" position. The trouble is I can't  quite reach - I am just a few inches away.

The shorts were pulled down and the cold caning commenced. My wife lectured me throughout. I lost my balance a few times which made her mad. I was told to get fit so that I could at least achieve this simple exercise.

After more than a few minutes and many, many strokes she stopped caning me and I showed my appreciation in the usual manner.











When she went to shower I tidied the cane away, inspected my well marked bottom in a mirror and got on with preparing a meal.

The feeling of release and contentment that I experienced as I put the cane away was fantastic and I am still  relaxed this morning.We chatted happily over breakfast and my wife commented that we would get back to Maintenance Sessions since I so obviously needed them.

The pain and the pleasure, eh?


3 comments:

  1. glad to know you had a fun time
    bottoms up
    RED

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bad part is that you had to intentionally misbehave to earn this.

    The good part is that you may be in for more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks fοr ѕhаring уour thoughts οn paгt.
    Regardѕ

    Feel free to ѵisіt my webpage - herbal incense online store wicked x

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback.