Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 7 July 2012

Surprise

After nearly 3 weeks with no discipline, because my wife was overloaded with work and other commitments, I was invited to pleasure her last night.


With my tongue and mouth fully occupied and after the first couple of orgasms, she told me to make things ready for a serious session on Sunday..


In an excited state I went hell for leather on her lips whilst she spelt out the instruments and clothing I should wear. A birch was mentioned, so whilst she is away at the shops right now I will hasten to a suitable tree and cut some branches.


I hope your weekend is as enjoyable as it looks like mine is going to be.




I just hope she does not get distracted by the Wimbledon final. She has a serious crush on Federer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.