Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Friday 15 June 2012

Wet weather duties

The horrible rainy weather is not good. Instead of enjoying summer time experiences such as sitting in the garden with a drink, my wife has told me to re-decorate the guest room.


This is supposed to be a winter time activity.


In June we are meant to be cavorting naked under the sheets on hot sticky afternoons, not struggling with paint rollers and brushes.


                Ah well - I had better get on with it.

2 comments:

  1. Micheal,

    I hope you get a reward for your efforts.

    joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a reward would be in order if you do a good job Michael.

    Have a good weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.