Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Summer and tennis

My wife decided that she wanted the attic(loft) cleared last Sunday. It was my task to bring everything down and lay the stuff out so she could decide what we would keep and what would go. I discovered the two beach tennis bats that I  had purchased on a holiday in Spain, when we needed a spanking implement.




They were only a few Euros but they contributed hugely to a happy holiday and a cheerful husband.










When I came down from the attic on one trip, my wife was holding a bat with a meaningful look in her eyes.


"Keep or go?" she enquired.


I said, keep.


"You need to speed things up or we'll be here all day."


"Maybe I need motivating?"


Without further ado I found myself bent over the landing railing with my trousers down.The spanking that followed was loud and sharp. I pulled up my pants and got on with the job. The bats are now with the suitcases ready for this year's holiday.


Talking of tennis - Wimbledon is back and it has stopped raining. Yippee!





Anyone remember 1996 ?



2 comments:

  1. Ah the joys of paddling in Spain. I won a bat in our office Jubilee raffle. I think I'l give it to P to see if he can make use of it:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could have sworn I commented here. Never mind just blame it on blogger.

    I've just put our bats in the suitcase ready for our holiday.

    Have a great weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.