Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 12 May 2012

Something to watch

Bonjour mes amis


I am fairly certain that watching the movie in this post Submission (M/F) on  Au fils des Jours  is a spankable offence but it is certainly worth a sore bottom. 


Once you are there click on, film avec de la fesse. After you have watched it you will probably want to explore the blog even if your French is not up to much.


If your Saturday is quiet you may want to settle down and take a few minutes to yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks will pop over. I do enjoy Au fils des Jours, super blog.

    Have a good weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michael, I will visit the site today.

    Cheers,

    joey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very hot video Michael. I have the same leather paddle used in the video. All the women I spank love it.

    Thanks,
    joey

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.