Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Monday 2 January 2012

An interesting start to the year

Two things happened yesterday which were out of the ordinary. When we were getting ready to go to the pub in the evening with the friends who were staying in our house, my wife called me into our bathroom and locked the door. I did not have a clue what was going on. She told me to strip and lie on the floor. With one foot on the back of my neck she said she told me to beg and crave submission to her. I had done something similar a year or so back when we were in bed and it was very arousing at the time.


I lay there on the cold tiles and told her precisely how I would like to live as her servant and to be controlled by her in everything I do. When I had run out of things to say she asked me if I was playing a game. I said no, this is what I wanted above all else in my life. She said that she hoped that was true and I was left to lie there whist she carried on applying her make up and dressing.

When she went downstairs my wife told me to stay on the floor for 5 minutes and then get dressed. I was in a good place in my head.

The four of us went to the pub for a drink and when I ordered a wine for myself at the bar, my wife said in a loud voice that I was not to have alcohol for a month. The look in her eyes said it all. 
“Submit or else. “

Back at the house my wife did nothing to help as I rushed around preparing the evening meal. It was only a pasta dish but there was still quite a lot of work involved. She poured plenty of wine for the three of them during the evening, whilst I sipped at my water. When one of them said that they admired my New Year’s resolution to detox in January, my wife intervened and said it wasn’t my idea, she had told me to do it. Again I got that look from her and this time I think it was noticed by the lady guest.

We played Monopoly and had a few laughs, as only good friends with a shared past can do.


 
I have a feeling that 2012 is going to bring some more surprises from my wife. 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Very erotic Michael.

    It looks like 2012 will be a fun year for you.

    Enjoy,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ "I was in a good place in my head"

    I totally get you. If V did this, It would send me to the undersworld of submission.

    Love how she asked you if you were playing games. You are in for something serious, man! I look forward to you sharing what 2012 brings you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post. I can imagine your surprise suddenly finding yourself face down on those tiles. Nice little touch from your wife telling friends she has ordered you to detox. Nothing like showing people who is in charge of the relationship. Good luck with the surprises coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like she wants you to be even MORE submissive.

    Good luck!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joey - thanks for stopping by.

    Hi Vs boy - that sub space can be addictive.

    RM - I have been on the floor like this only half a dozen times but it feels good. Yes I sense she is coming on strong now.

    Kitty - I think you may be correct. She certainly wants commitment to the FLR if that is what I want.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.