Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Wednesday

Hi
We are both travelling today so no Maintenance Session tonight.


My wife has suggested a review of the Punishment Book tomorrow or over the weekend.
This was prompted by me taking our account into overdraft again, resulting in a call from the bank to her, because they could not get through to me. Drat it.


She has not yet advised the tariff  for this error.


  I had a business meeting this morning with forceful lady client dressed like this.








            I couldn't help wondering what she might wear at home.

3 comments:

  1. I can see what you mean. My Wife wears power suits, too. Guess you'll get punished for this post!! :) Happy Tgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SS - Interesting to hear that you appreciate power suits. I had better not own up to this post.
    Have a great Turkey Day with all the trimmings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you have an interesting "conversation" with your wife this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.