Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Musings - OBB - Bullet bras and other stuff

We enjoyed a great weekend away but it may take a day or so for me to write it up.

In the meantime can I point out that the people over at  OUR BOTTOMS BURN have just completed a great redesign of their blog and it has some fascinating new viewing gadgets. Take a look.

Talking of OBB I know they are a big fans of bullet bras and corsets and in the great film The Help, which was recently released in the UK, the bullet bra plays a prominent part of the wardrobe.


I would certainly relish a spanking from Ms Emma Stone, the leading actress in said film.









Aficionados of this style of underwear, who are thinking of Christmas presents, might want to take a look at a UK shopping site  WHAT KATIE DID



Nothing could be better than a "good seeing to"  from a suitably attired woman.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Help is a good film. We doubt that anyone that did not live through that era in the south could ever really understand it. We happen to know the culture of Jackson, MS and the Junior League. It's different now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reminding about bullet bras... I really must get Dear Wife one... ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joey -thanks for reading.

    OBB - glad you could relate to the issues raised in the film. I enjoyed it a lot.

    SS- once again, thanks for being such a regular visitor. Time for you to blog?

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.