Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Just an update


There has not been much in the way of CP and spanking over the weekend and last night. I don’t think that my wife saw the need for it. This might not be strictly true because, as a female HOH has pointed out in a comment, I should not have been trailing around after women in short plaid skirts.  I have therefore added a confessional note in the Punishment Book which I will have to explain to my wife, the next time it is studied by her.

A lot of chores got done by me when I was on my own on Sunday and this was commented on positively when she returned home. 


I cleaned and polished all her shoes and boots and tidied up the backs of the heels, where they get scuffed when she is driving. Because these are all back in the cupboard this job went unnoticed. It is good to just do something because you know it should be done, not because there might be a reward.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are "rewarded" soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joey
    I am hoping so as well. Thanks for stopping by.
    M

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.