Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Thursday 22 September 2011

MISSED OPPORTUNITY

I arrived home early last evening to make preparations for a Maintenance Spanking only to find my wife already home and in the shower. I had forgotten she was going out with customers that night. When I looked a little crestfallen she told me that the session would take place on Friday and she had one or two extras to sort out as well.
I spent the evening getting on with jobs around the house, wondering what Friday might bring.
As I put away the laundry into the correct drawers I couldn't help reflect on what my wife might be wearing that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.