Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 25 July 2020

A holiday at last, a pervertable and a sore bottom.

We drove through France to Spain for a break the other day and found a nice AirBnB in the countryside with a pool and a reasonable sized town nearby. The weather is glorious and we are just chilling with hardly any clothes on around the house. Everyone is wearing masks quite happily and they are pleased to see the tourists coming back.

We have had some good sex in the last few days. We drifted apart a bit during lock-down. Too much togetherness.  Coming by car meant I could bring some implements so I packed a paddle and a cane once I had asked my wife what I could take. I also brought her a new vibrator as a holiday present with some of her faourite perfume to boot.

The owner of the ABnB had been doing some work on the place during lock-down and there were some gash building materials in his garage/ workshop.

How to make a nearly silent kinky toy for a couple bucks! DYI-Kink ...

I fashioned a "loopy johnny" from some waste electrical cable and took it to my wife to ask her to try it out on my bare bottom  last night. She did and she liked it so much she would not stop. It was really sore but the afterglow was fab. I spent a long time between her thighs munching my way through a thank you. Her cunt was dripping by the time she came, I wiped my mouth and cheeks dry on her cool skin afterwards.

We have some of these trouser hangers at home. I might suggest we use one and buy a leather loopy johnny for to really have a go at my ass. Fun times ahead








4 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to get away and have some intimate and playing fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minielle
      Nice to have you here. The holiday is going well.

      Delete
  2. It sounds like a fantastic start to your getaway! Have a great time. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CB it is nice to be having some sex and fun for a change.

      Delete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.