Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Nice time on Monday



I had a treat the other night.

A proper over the knee spanking. My wife told me to get undressed and bring the long handled round paddle to her. This one has a hole in the middle to allow the air to pass from under the paddle area as it is swung. 



The spanking went on and on and was truly delicious. I am not permitted to talk or moan or groan when I am punished. It puts her off her stroke she says. If I could I would just have said please, please carry on, don't stop.



 After a long long time she stopped and I was told to show my appreciation of my mistress in the usual way.








1 comment:

  1. I only recently came across your blog. You are one lucky guy, to have a significant other take charge and spank you whether you deserve it or not. I plan on going back and reading your previous postings. Thank you for your contributions to the titillating world of FLR D/s literature!

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.