Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Friday 24 April 2020

Lockdown and lingerie

















For most of our married life I have bought my wife an item of lingerie for her birthday, as a small add on present. This might range from a pair of thong knickers , to a bra and panty set or once or twice a basque and stockings. She would probably say that I bought these as presents for me and I can't really disagree since I enjoy seeing her in the partial buff but "gift wrapped"as it were.

Yesterday I was tidying her knicker and bra drawers as one of my many sub duties (she likes them neatly folded and ordered  in colour and style) and my wife came in to inspect my work. 

She agreed that I had done a good job and went to fetch the bath brush. She gave me ten quick swats on my behind over my trousers as a a reward for a good job. 

I thanked her and then she went on to say that she thought she would get rid of some items of her lingerie as there was just too much and she hardly wore a lot of the things. She said that I was not to buy her any more and that I should think of something different. She asked me to choose my favourite pants and bra and leave them out and she would wear them that night and perhaps take the tawse to my bottom. 



She gave me thirty stinging whallops with the leather tawse at bedtime. They were deliciously stingy.












She is very thoughtful in these lockdown days. Now I have to think of an original add-on present for her next birthday

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday to your wife! I am glad that you both had a wonderful time celebrating, especially with you on the receiving end. Planning next year's birthday present sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.