Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Friday 17 January 2020

Denial and Maintenance

I am back on denial after last Sunday and she has told me that it will be two weeks at least before I get to come.

















 I have a maintenance caning due at the end of the month. She has said that 31/1/20 would be a good day and she would deliver 31 strokes of the cane, one wank and 20 with the paddle. The long Spencer paddle  on my bottom after an orgasm is painful indeed because no endorphins are released when my bottom is being roasted with the holey hardwood. It is just punishment plain and simple and she knows it.

I will be super good to make sure I merit the maintenance session and the release.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.