Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Tuesday 6 August 2019

Pool side slave



Image result for couple in pool at sunset 



I had climbed naked out of the pool at the holiday cottage after our skinny dip. It was about 9 pm at night in Spain and it was still warm and quite light. The sun had yet to go down. I knelt down on the hard terrace flagstones as instructed and  went  on to all fours, with my arms stretched out, palms down. I shivered as the water evaporated from my skin, making me feel chilled. 



Related imageI looked sideways at the terrace door as I heard my wife came out. She had a towel turban wound around her damp hair and a pair of black panties and  low heeled sandals. 


She was holding the riding crop in one hand, gently flicking the end of it across her leg so you could hear a tap, tap, tap of the leather tab as it smacked her tight skin. In the curled grip of the fingers of her other hand she was holding something else but I couldn't see what it was.

Seeing me looking up at her she commanded me to get my head down and my bottom in the air. I heard a soft click as she placed what I thought might be the riding crop on the terrace table and the she came up behind me.





My mistress told me that I had been a good slave over the last few days and a well behaved boy when her friend was visiting, so she was going to give me some pleasure as well as some pain. I relished the role play and I replied that only wanted to please her. You don't say anything unless I ask you she commanded and dont make a noise when I punish you.

From the corner of my eye I saw her slip her pretty manicured feet out the sandals.

 I felt her cool hand run gently over my bottom and she pushed my feet apart with her foot. I heard a gloop of cream exiting from a tube and a few seconds later the end of the butt plug was pushing at the rim of my anus.

The jelly felt cold as she wiggled the pointed end of the plug into the hole. I relaxed and then tightened as the tip and then the bulge  made its way further inside.

When she felt the resistance I groaned and that was when she pushed hard and the plug sank in to its reduced cross section.The pressure and sensation of the tip against my prostrate was sen ,,fucking,,sational.

I moaned with pleasure and thanked my Mistress for pleasuring me. Slowly she twirled the end of the plug around a few times, slipping it in and out by small degrees.She then pulled it out and pushed back in more vigorously and began to spank me with her leather sandal. The spanks were stingly but not hard and I pictured how she must look smacking away at my bottom in just her panties, tits bouncing with the movement. I ached for her to take the panties off and cram them into my mouth.. 

I was  in sub heaven for full five minutes as played with my ass and spanked my bottom cheeks palyfully with the sandal.

When she decided that I had had enough butt play she went to the table and coming back smartly she laced my bottom sharply four or five times with the end of the riding crop.

 Time for some pain, she threatened.

See the source imageFrom behind she kicked my ankles farther apart and ran one bare foot up between my legs onto my balls. She pushed gently with her toes and then withdrew the foot. I knew what was coming. She had started doing this a few years back in an exercise of control....a second or so later she had kicked my testicles hard and I I groaned as the deep dark pain shot through my pelvis into the pit of my stomach.



She paused to play with my balls again with the toes of one foot and took her foot. I shook inside with the tension and  the top bone of her beautiful foot smacked into my balls. I rolled forward on my arms and knees, a bit like a rocking horse. Four more times she showed me who was in control and four more times I grunted with the mind blowing pain. In the end she offered her dainty foot for me to kiss and to thank her.

She stood at my side and placed one foot on the back of my head. Get your head lower and your ass higher, she told me. I squirmed as my face cheek came into contact with the stone tile. I arched my back and she smacked the leather tab of the crop sharply into the crack of my bottom hitting my balls. I yelped. Be quiet, she said. You are going the get forty strokes of the crop and you better take them without a lot of fuss. Afterwards you can spend time sucking my pussy in the bedroom and then sleep on the floor, like the slave you are. Do you understand? 

Yes ma'am, I said in a loud military style response. Thank you ma'am

My wife obviously found whipping me to be an easy and enjoyable task because she did not stop at forty strokes. I actually lost count as she swung the crop swiftly  up and down, up and down, cracking it diagonally  across my bottom and the tops of my legs. I ached for her to change sides to alter the placement of the strokes from one cheek to another.

When she finally tired of inflicting pain she took hold over my by one ear and pulled me to my knees. Come along slave. Your bottom is red, my arm is tired and I want you down on me.

I rose with care, clenching my bottom so that the movement did not pop out the butt plug from its place in my ass. I relished the soreness in my cheeks and the full sensation in my rectum. I walked carefully with short steps into the house,

The cunnilingus went on for thirty minutes or more and at one point I had to remove myself to the bathroom to remove the plug and clean myself from a wank that my wife allowed me to have mid way through our cuddles.. I returned to her finish my clit licking duties and bring her to a well deserved orgasm.

When she had had enough multiple orgasms with her fingers doing the work thrills she rolled under the sheet and settled down to sleep.

I took one pillow from the bed and lay down on the floor as a well behaved slave. It was uncomfortable but I enjoyed the submissive feelings and savoured the warmth in my spanked bottom.





2 comments:

  1. That sounded very satisfying. And hurray for a mid-cuddle wank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a miraculous work of great Dr. Amiso. I read an article about his work and it was so amazing for the things he does is wonderful and excellent. I needed help to get my ex-wife back, and I saw wonderful reviews of Dr. Amiso and I got in touch with him, regardless of the fact that I didn't mean to believe him, he told me that helping people its what he do happily. Can you believe that? I was so relieved of my emotions after talking to him and he told me he would prepare a love spell for me, which would bring my ex-wife back within 24 hours. I couldn't figure out how to do it, but he assured me that my ex-wife would return to me and about which, after following his instructions, he prepared the love spell and my ex-wife returned to me within 24 hours. I was so happy and today, my ex-wife and I are having the best time. I don't know what you're going through today, but I can assure you that Dr. Amiso can help you. you want to get married on time, i want to tell you that you can still give birth at the age of 45 to 50, health and relationship problems, job promotion and success, any kind of issues, Only serious people or customers who need his help can send him a message for immediate reply through his email by: herbalisthome01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.