Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Sunday 13 January 2019

Sex away from home





Nude Birthday Pinup 5x7 Print by BarrySachsBarryGood on Etsy, $6.00
We stayed over with friends on the Saturday between Christmas and New Year,  after going to their house 50 miles away for a dinner party. They introduced us to some of the  new friends they had made since moving away. We drank a lot and had a few laughs and stayed away from Brexit.



Image result for couples spanking

We played some games after the meal but not the type shown in the picture unfortunately.









When the guests had left we helped with the tidying up and the dish-washing and then the four of us retired to bed.

 When all the to-ing and fro-ing with bathrooms was over and the house settled down for the night my wife and I heard our friends having sex in the next door bedroom so we decided to do the same. We took off our PJ bottoms and  I gently stroked  my wife's clit and she fondled my balls. 

Related image

After a while she pushed my hand away from the front of her vagina and placed it on my stiff prick. I grabbed myself whilst she turned on her side and put the palm of one of her hands over my mouth and then began to smack my balls with the outstretched fingers of her other hand. She smacked me hard and I would have groaned audibly with the pain if her hand had not been over my mouth. 












I opened and closed my thighs as she smacked me in the hope that she would smack me near my anus and  under my balls, which she did.The stinging slaps there were delicious. I pumped hard until I was on the cusp of orgasm  Whispering through her fingerings I asked her if I could come. 

She said no and promptly stopped spanking me. I struggled to think of something non- sexy so that I would not shoot my load.

I succeeded and lay panting whilst she squeezed my balls very hard. It was painful but nice. 

Suck me, she instructed.

I rolled around the bed until my feet were on the pillows and my face was between her thighs and did as I was told. Afterwards she went over on to her other side and fell asleep.

I was left nursing my sore balls.

The next morning we had a short walk with our friends and then breakfast in a local cafe,
No-one mentioned the first floor noises of the previous night.

We said our goodbyes and drove home and giggled in the car about our antics.

As we neared our village my wife asked me what I wanted to do when we got home. 

I said that I would like 36 strokes of the cane and to fuck her in the ass. She just laughed said that was too bad, because there was a lot of laundry which I needed to get on with. 

Hey ho. I did the laundry and some ironing as well and she took down the Christmas decorations. She did not want to wait until the 6th.




1 comment:

  1. fun to hear the friends next door, but never had my balls spanked. Glad it works for both of you, but doubt we will try it.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.