Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Friday 18 January 2019

Friday

 I am supposed to be doing FFF exercise today but I saw this image and thought it was nice.

The holiday is going well and there is quite a lot of sun and warmth during the day so my wife did a bit of sunbathing yesterday on the secluded terrace of our accommodation in Spain.

She is off to the Turkish Bath today, in the city about 30 minutes away.

I hope she gets the greatest possible massage.

I will do a bit of sightseeing but no alcohol as I am the submissive designated driver.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.