Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Sunday 1 July 2018

Sunday spanklet - speedy spanking


Image result for spanking drawing

The maintenance spanking yesterday afternoon was an entirely clinical affair. When we discussed our plans over breakfast mine were mainly to do with chores and DIY jobs and my wife's centred mainly around shopping.



It was she who said that I needed some encouragement on my rear end and that she would find time to  give me a spanking later on.








 My wife hardly ever uses the word spanking, preferring thrashing or caning as a term of punishment, and the soft word "spanking" sent a shiver of excitement through my head.


The day was gloriously sunny so I did outside jobs like tidying the yard and painting some window frames that had begun to peel from the sunlight.

When she got home from the city my wife asked me on to the terrace and she produced the bath brush from behind her back. 

Are you hot my darling? she asked. You look hot.

Yes I am very hot ma,am,.

Well, get the hose pip and strip off and I 'll soak you and then we will take you 
and this nice toy inside.

She waved the bath brush at me.

I needed no second instructio and whilst  she unwound the hose from its reel I stripped bare.

The water was ice cold but then she soon made my bottom hot..



stemur:
“… naked man spanked over her lap …
”
He was sent to the headmistress for teasing a girl until she cried.
She put me over her knee and then over the back of the chair for a speedy non stop bath brush spanking which stung like a thousand bees.













woman-spanks-man-shower-brush.jpg







naughtyboy0472:
“Wish I could find some one like her in Michigan. That’s not afraid to use a paddle on a naughty boys bare butt.
”
I know you were recently spanked but stay still because this is really going to hurt.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great way to spend a Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joe
      Thanks for stopping by - it was an enjoyable session.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That's my wife - fun, fun, fun so long as she is in charge.

      Delete
  3. I also find the word "spanking" exciting, especially when my girlfriend emphasize it and says something like "Get your pants down and bend over my knee, you're getting a SPANKING!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed Anon. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.