Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Sunday 22 July 2018

Sunday spanklet -sp in everything


Related image


Being a spanko means that I am unable to read a newspaper or magazine without the conjunction of the letters sp in a word jumping into view from the rest of the text.

I think it comes from my teenage years when I scan read Penthouse and Mayfair for articles on spanking.

I went for a medical  the other day and this sign on the clinic desk  needed a double take.

If you would like speak to spank a member of staff in private 
please talk to the receptionist who will arrange a suitable room.


Related image




2 comments:

  1. I have found myself misreading words and turning them into kink-related words too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, having some kinky thoughts going on everything takes on a meaning other than intended.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.