Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Friday 13 July 2018

Fit for Friday -my week 4

Image result for gym drawing






















Ah well - the football dream is over. My wife had booked a spa day for Sunday when there was a chance we might be playing. She thought it would be a really quiet day there. 





Now that weare not playing on Sunday she does not feel good about spending all that money so she has suggested that we swim, have lunch and come home.

 She wants a foot rub and ankle massage  from me. I asked if I could wear some knickers that day and she said she would think about it.

 She asked about my diet and exercise regime and I said I was making progress. She is going to put me on the scales on Saturday and start taking note of my weight. She is also going to measure my waist. She wants to see 2" off by September when we are going on a mini break.

FFF - week 4 -I did three circuits again this week and added 5 minutes to the cycle time.




2 comments:

  1. You can do this! I haven't been actually getting any real exercise these last weeks, but I hope to get back to swimming once the kitchen mess is over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi - I hope you enjoy getting in the pool. Thanks for letting me join FFF

      Delete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.