Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Thursday 5 July 2018

Beach day


Related image

My wife suggested that we took the day off yesterday since the UK is having a bit of a sunny summer, which does not happen that often.

I grumbled that I had fair bit of work to do and couldn't afford the time.

She corrected herself and said it was no longer a suggestion, it was an instruction.

So off we went and had a good time.  We changed into and back out of swimwear  on the beach using the old fashioned towel method. I gallantly held up an extra towel for my wife when she got into difficulty.   We had taken a picnic so there was no need to depend on any bar or cafe.

The inside of the car was warm and sleepy making on the drive home. My wife lowered the back of the car seat to an angle and closed her eyes. I watched as she pulled up her skirt a short distance and revealed the V in her white cotton (practical) panties. When she started to rub herself I placed one hand on her bare thigh and stroked her soft skin. Without opening her eyes she took hold of my hand and lifted it off.

You just do the driving she said. I can manage fine on my own.


When we got home she took the long, large wooden spoon out of the utensil jar and pointed to the kitchen worktop. I dropped my trousers but not my pants and bent forward.
 She spanked me long and hard, across both my bottom and the backs of my legs. I was soon hopping from one foot to the other  with the stinging pain.

This is for taking your eyes off the road and for your backchat this morning. The next time I say jump, she said in the middle of the spanking, you just ask how high.

Yes Ma'am.


5 comments:

  1. It's a pity there is not a video of the events in the car and of the spanking which followed them. It would be very useful for driving schools. They could show it to learners to impress on them the importance of avoiding distractions while driving.
    richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well there is one on texting whilst driving. I guess that will have to do.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like she has a good handle on things - especially that spoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi PK - nice hairbrush image. Thanks for commenting. Yes, my wife is back on top, thank heavens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Keep your mind on your driving,keep your hands on the wheel and keep your stupid eyes on the road ahead,I'm having fun .sitting here,kissing and a-cuddling in my head with Fred''
    Apologies if early sixties lyrics are nort right ,but seemed appropriate.
    Hope you enjoyed Durdle Door

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.