Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 10 September 2016

Instructed to get a purposeful cane


The other day my wife took out her copy of the Mistress Manual and the Toybag Guide to Canes and Caning from the velvet bag in her wardrobe, where she keeps handcuffs, blindfolds and other small toys.

She sat on the chair in the bedroom flicking through the pages , whilst I was cleaning the room and changing the bed-linen. 
1sadisticlover:
“spoiled-lil-kitten:
“💠
”
♠️1SD♥️
”


I am not sure that I am caning you hard enough, she announced.



It feels quite hard to me I said, cheekily touching a stiffness in my pants.





No, I don't think so. I hardly ever get you crying ormoaning when I am whipping you. I am going to have to change how I do it.Maybe we need to get a new cane. Something less whippy. More of a punishment cane. I want you look into it and you are authorised to buy one. Just make sure you get one which makes you jump when I use it. 

When I had finished my cleaning duties she stood up, took her clothes off and lay down on the bed.

Oh I do love warm weather and clean sheets, she purred. Pass my vibrator and leave the room. I want some me-time.
Rêver d’un ciel bleu resplendissant


I closed the door and left her to it. A few minutes later I was on my lap top ordering a Reformatory Dragon cane from Quality Control. I was actually trembling as I clicked the buy button, with feelings of dread and excitement.

I will let you know when it is used.



4 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmm. That sounds...thrilling and terrifying all at the same time.

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.