Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Glorious day in the sun

regarderlesfilles:
“ More on Regarder les filles
”Another fantastic clear blue sky as I sit on the terrace of the holiday rental, feeling the sun getting hotter. I have just swum naked in the small pool, whilst my wife sleeps on and now I have a cup of coffee and the chance to do a few emails.








We have to make the most of today, since we leave tomorrow, so we are going on a short car drive to do a bit of Spanish history, followed by a late lunch and then back here for some relaxation.





1 comment:

  1. My best friend and I did just that, only it was in the country at her mother's place. Wanted to always run naked, but when we got back to the house her mother was waiting, young ladies care to explain yourself, we said nothing. The spanking and facing the wall afterwards was worth our run.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.