Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Thursday 2 July 2015

Word of the day








A reader introduced me to the word Algolagnia 
sexual pleasure derived from enduring or inflicting pain, as in masochism or sadism.

I had not come across this word before but now when I am getting my scrotum whipped with  leather thongs, I will be able to close my eyes and just keeping repeating "algolagnia, algolagnia, algolagnia" to myself each time a stroke lands.


 It is good to have a focus word to help reach the sub-zone that much quicker.

1 comment:

  1. never heard that word either, but it is good to know to use at cocktail parties.

    Baxter

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.