Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 10 September 2011

Keira Knightly

 Keira Knightley stars in a new film, A Dangerous Method, where she plays a Russian patient who has the repressed sexual desire to be beaten by her lover.


How good would it be to spank Keira? That cute bottom is exceptional. 


There are no video shots on You Tube as yet, but I am sure it won’t be long before a spanking blog introduces one.

I am not sure if I will go to see the film. I always feel vaguely uncomfortable when I am with my wife, watching a mainstream film with a spanking or whipping scene . I just know she would be  thinking “….well, I bet he is enjoying this”. 


The fact is I have seen very few mainstream films where the spanking or punishment has aroused me. It all seems like play acting to me, which of course it is. There are exceptions, of course, such as "Exit to Eden" or "The Secretary"  both of which have exciting spanking scenes.

P.S For some of us I imagine that it would also be extremely gratifying to have Miss Keira doing the spanking.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't A Dangerous Method a film about Freud and Jung's relationship?

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.