Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Monday 17 August 2020

Session postponed

 


I got prepared for a caning last Saturday afternoon.

It was due as a reward for not having taken alcohol for a week.

I prepared myself and waited in the bedroom standing naked facing the wall for half an hour or more.

I heard the doorbell ring. Then nothing for another 30 minutes. 

My wife appeared at last and I readied myself for the thirty  hard strokes that I had been promised.

She said that she had been chatting to our neighbour on the doorstep and that she didn't have the time to deal with me. 

Instead she offered a new bargain. Sixty strokes next Saturday and a cock treatment with the little red whip only if I had one drink that night and on Sunday night and then stayed off the alcohol for another week. 

I agreed.

In bed later on she complimented me on my self


restraint and promised a good thrashing at the end of the week. 

i went down between her legs. She was very wet and did not take long to come.



2 comments:

  1. The delay is a pain, but minor. I'm glad you've got a new deal to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting is sooo hard. And She played you like a fiddle. Though I’d never question my own wife when she says things like that. She is very busy.
    I think I’d be most nervous about whether person who rung the doorbell would be coming upstairs to see you! SaraE

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.