Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 15 August 2020

Wet dream.

 


I had quite a dream last night. I was aged about 40 and we were on holiday with my wife's sister and her boyfriend. 

We were all naked in a garden hot tub  and I developed a large erection. So did the other man. The girls were cross with both us and pulled us out of the pool by our cocks. 

We were laughing thinking that we were in for a good time but that was not what they had in mind. My wife had me bent over across one end of a hard stone table on the terrace and her sister did the same. 

Then each found a cane from somewhere and started to lace our bare bottoms with hard strokes. 

At that point I woke up here in bed in the UK, with what for me counts as a goodish erection. 

It was too early to bother my wife so I got up and made a coffee. 

i thought about launching some images in this laptop and wanking in a chair in the sitting room but I decided against it and sat down to write this instead.

I just heard my wife moving about upstairs so  I should take her a cup of tea.

Hey ho.


6 comments:

  1. I regularly fantasize about my wife's sister witnessing me being spanked. She and I don't get along at all ... I am sure she would enjoy it and make comments and probably tell others about it.
    Anton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anton
      I don't think I have thought of my sister in law in my dreams before now.
      Nice to hear from you.

      Delete
  2. You have a very attentive mind, if a specific detail like your age in the dream survived the fog-mindedness of dreamland. Me- I can barely recall anything from my spanking dream (I just remember vaguely that they were spanking oriented, and wish I can remember exactly what transpired there)..
    Also, any update since then? Did you share the dream with your wife? did she make your dreams come true then, and there (pun intended)?

    All the best,
    Max

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Max
      Nice to hear from you. No I thought it best not to share my dream with my wife, she might not appreciate me thinking of her sister. Thanks

      Delete
  3. That's quite the dream. As they saw, dreams can come true. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CB thanks for the message. I think it may stay as a dream.

      Delete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.