Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Sunday 23 August 2020

Friday frolics

On Friday afternoon my wife caught up with an overdue session to reward my cutting back on alcohol.

Over a two week period I have had just one glass of wine last Saturday and one last Sunday.


I was working in the study when she sent me a text from downstairs.

Bedroom, cane whip and paddle, corner - now.




I reacted quickly, stripping off, giving myself a quick wash and a splash of aftershave, grabbing the instruments from the blanket box on the landing.

I grabbed a pair of my red punishment panties from the drawer and pulled  them on over a reasonably good erection.

Once in the corner, with my hands on my head, I had to wait over thirty minutes until she appeared. 

It was a quite an afternoon.

More later..


2 comments:

  1. How exciting! This suspense knowing what happened is driving me crazy. Ugh! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good to have direct communication to make sure he knows what is expected and when

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.