Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Monday 20 April 2020

Workday














Some work came in for me today from one of my clients. I will be trying to upload all the furlough details in order to obtain a government grant. If I know the UK Gov systems it will probably not work first time.
My wife has one of her work days at the office.

So it is all going to feel a bit normal today.

We are going to start watching one of those Fifty Shades movies tonight. We haven't seen them before. My wife has told me not to get any ideas - she is the dominant one in our relationship so I won't be whipping her bottom any time soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.