Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Sunday 19 April 2020

Almost like being on a short holiday





Since we cannot go shopping in London or anywhere else for that matter, my wife has been clothes shopping on the internet this week. She hasn't kept everything she has bought but she has now got a nice collection of summer clothes, for this year or the next.

She gave me a fashion show after my caning yesterday, in which she paraded all the items she had bought. I approved of them all. The piece-de-resistance was a navy blue one piece swimsuit which suited her down to the ground with her attractive legs. She had put on some high heels to show off the outfit. I asked if I could kiss her feet in adoration, to which she consented. I lay on the floor at her feet kissing her soft toes. Finally she tired of this and and went for bath.  

I cooked supper and served her a G&T. She scolded me for burning the bottom of a pan.

My wife has asked for another  foot massage and pedicure this evening which I will gladly provide.

Hopefully today will end well and I will get to kiss her bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.